Experience the Woman-Centric Difference
Did you know? 91% of all new home purchases are made directly by women or primarily influenced by women. (Smith-Dahmer, IBS)
- Woman-Centric approach means designing everything from 'her' perspective while maintaining sensitivity to men's new home dreams, too.
- Woman-Centric approaches are rooted in a keen appreciation for how women differ from men in their purchase decision process, as well as insights on why they buy.
What is Different About a Woman-Centric Homebuilder?
- We understand how a woman looks at a home, how she determines if a house is truly livable.
- We realize that a house is more than boards and nails - it is your new home. It is your haven. It is where you live.
- As Woman-Centric homebuilder, we are prepared to make your experience truly remarkable from your first encounter with us to the day you move in to your new home...and beyond.
Yellow areas encompass:
- formal rooms for entertaining
- Informal open living spaces
- outdoor "rooms"
- kitchens that encourage guests to gather around a snack bar
- rooms where everyone can get together and catch the game or a new season premier
- areas ideal for group activities or family bonding time (i.e. game night)
If you're looking for ways to de-stress your life, you'll appreciate homes with a lot of blue spaces. Some blue areas offer relaxation such as:
- personal getaways
- a privately located master suite
- a walk-in shower or whirlpool
- a quiet porch or craft area
Others provide unusual organizational features such as:
- split vanities
- drop zones that keep keys, briefcases, umbrellas, cell phones and laptop in one convenient spot
If you never have enough storage, you'll be drawn to homes with more orange areas, that highlight:
- extra storage capacity in the garage or laundry room
- rear foyer storage
- generous kitchen pantries and linen closets
Green areas designate rooms that offer flexible living spaces that can adapt to unique situations:
- rooms that can be combined to create in-law-suites
- home offices
- bedroom/bath arrangements that work well for blended families
- music rooms
- homeschool rooms
- craft or gardening centers
- offices that can become dining rooms
- den that become guest rooms
Here are three key areas where you will notice the Woman-Centric difference:
1. Home Designs
- Entertaining kitchens to accommodating home-based businesses.
- Home designs to embody the future of American housing.
- Storage is plentiful.
- Relaxation areas are seamlessly integrated.
- Places to entertain both formally and casually.
- Much consideration is given to rooms that can be flexible as your family's needs change.
2. Features in the Home We've also scrutinized the features and amenities in the home from her perspective.
- Products that are easy to clean give you back a little more of your time.
- Closet systems and organizational products help you gain control.
- Quiet products and high performance indoor air environments for your overall well-being.
You will notice that our home products focus on these benefits:
- Energy efficient design and systems to save you money each month.
- Environmentally friendly construction and features good for you and the earth.
- Low-or-no maintenance living.
3. Enhanced Buyers' Experience Building a home can be a stressful experience, we have fashioned our policies, procedures and systems for her convenience and are committed to the following:
- A simplified process that makes it easier to own a brand new home.
- Save time and prevent hassles so you can focus on what you need to, not what you have to.
- Streamlined communications through pro-active process management.